Thursday, July 8, 2010
Ooo summer!
So tonight is my first night of blogging and have no pictures yet but decided because I am so bad at journal writing that this might help. So this summer before college is very fun and overwhelming at the same time! My best friend left for college this past weekend and I felt as if a part of me leBft! Shelby helped me through a lot especially through my senior year and it will be very hard to get used to her being gone but this is all about growing up. So growing up...why does it have to be so hard sometimes?!?! Graduation and turning 18 were fun but the goodbyes and moving away from home, not so much! Speaking of graduation, what a fun experience! Every one is so happy and excited for each other that nothing else in the world matters! I loved being with all my friends and family and finally being done with High School was definitely a plus! And 18!! what a fun day! went to the fair with everyone and the boyfriend took me out to BJ's for dinner...it was delicious :) well that is the beginning to my summer...still have 2 months left and then college here i come!!! I cannot wait to start my new journey in life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment