Sunday, November 14, 2010
Best of both worlds
College is a time when we are supposed to find ourselves and grow, but its hard when all you can think about is home. I do not even understand why I am home sick but I think it is because we are all so used to be at home for 18 years of our lives, and it is very hard to adjust to something new. I also think its because my friends are my family, and my true friends are back home and I miss that comfort! I miss how life used to be, do not get me wrong I really do love college and the freedom, I love new things and its great up here I just wish I could the best of both worlds. I just need to keep telling myself that is a part of growing up, and in order to be successful in the long run you need to have your ups and your downs. I cannot wait til I get to go home, December could not get here soon enough! Although I do get to go to my sisters on Friday and I am so stoked to see my parents my sister and my new niece!! Home is always gonna be there but opportunities are only there for a little while so gotta jump at them when I can!! So I need to stop complaining and just be grateful for the life that I have! When life gives you lemons, make lemon juice!! So I am going to bed goodnight and let the countdown begin till winter break!!! 5 weeks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment