Tuesday, December 7, 2010
The end of the beginning
Well this marks the 10 day countdown until fall semester is over!! It has been quite a learning experience for me. Definitely had my good times and my bad times, but in the end I am so grateful I chose to come to school at BYU Idaho. I have met some amazing new friends that I know I will have for awhile and I cannot wait to go back to my old ones at home :) School is bipoloar to me....one day I will be having a blast and not want to go home and then the next day I will be balling my eyes to get out of this place. I have decided that its just first semester and its hard to get used to a new place where I know no one. Winter semester will be loads of fun because I am taking a skiing class and getting a season pass so I will be able to go up Targhee all the time :) I am looking forward to new classes and meeting new people. I must say though I have never been so grateful for family and friends before in my life. Without my strong relationship with my parents and my best friends telling me I can do it and to hang in there til break I would already be back in California. I know that this is where I need to be at this point in my life and even though it has gotten hard at times I really have benefited from being in Idaho for school. I am hoping to get my grades up and be able to transfer down to BYU in Provo by next winter. It is almost 5 hours closer to home and that pretty much sold me!! haha I love being up here and having the blessings of the gospel. I am so glad that I am able to attend a school church because I have matured so much since I have been up here and I cannot wait to come back for my next semester for more fun times, no sleep, and new friendships!! Christmas vacation here I come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment