Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun Times in Idaho!

So here are some pictures from this semester, and there will be more to come because I finally found out how to upload pictures on this thing!


So this was not taken this semester but this is the BEAUTIFUL temple that I am so privileged to have only 5 minutes from! My friend Mckenzie and I had the opportunity to go this past week and it was the best thing! I love the temple and cannot wait to continue to go!



So yes I am a freshman in college but I sure love JB! Me krista and kenz through him a birthday party and made him cake! The cake was delicious and we had a lot of fun!



This is what happens when we fit 7 people in a 5 person car! The life of college students because we are all broke and do not have cars! Sure makes car rides fun though!


This is at a Southgate party in the beginning of the semester with some great girls :) It sure was a great night!



These are my two favorites and I at the falls in Idaho falls with the temple behind us! We went to Idaho Falls today and decided to do some site seeing. It is so gorgeous here and I cannot wait til spring to see all this covered in green with sunshine!

These crazy girls I sure love! This is Olivia and Kenzie and we are on our way to a dance and bored in the car!


I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be up here at BYU Idaho and I sure hope the good times continue throughout the semesters!

No comments:

Post a Comment