So this last month has been quite interesting to say the least. When life is going so great it is just luck that something horrible is about to happen. In the same week my family had a close family friend die and my boyfriend and I broke up :( But i have decided that everything happens... we all have been so busy that we loose track of how to actually be happy! But along with all of that school is only a mere 2 weeks away for me and it shocking how fast time flies by when you do not expect it! Its like i am at graduation all over again waiting for summer and the time of life time before I am off on my ew adventure, but now that adventure is just around the corner and I am freaking out. My friends are all leaving and I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting to leave so I can get out of the drama, the memories that bring sadness, and to start over! College is a new experience that brings around a whole new life and I am beyond excited to start that! I must say it is going to be the hardest thing to say goodbye to my parents and my bestfriends who are still here! Thank goodness for technology so I can still see them over skype and talk to them! ahaha
Now being a soppy little girl I feel as if i have a broken heart but I know it is all for a reason. I have been thinking a lot that if its true love then we will find eachother later down the road and if not then it was just not ment to be and my prince charming is out there waiting for me to find him! But I am ready for college and meeting new people! Well T MINUS 14 days and I am off to BYU Idaho and my new adventure! Wish me luck :)
No comments:
Post a Comment