Friday, October 15, 2010
Welcome to College!!
So I have not posted in a really long time and I think I need to start posting more open...sadly im still trying to figure all of this blog nonsense out. So college is offa and running and it is the best adventure yet! I have met so many people and made a ton of new friends. Although college is a lot of fun it is also a time for growing up! I have been going through the worst growing pains...realzing that everyone is growing up, going to college is a new experience and a new way to grow! I have been having a blast up here and have been learning so much! It has been such a blessing to be up here and I have realized that I was sent to BYU Idaho for a reason. My testimony has grown so much and my outlook on life has definately changed. Rexburg is a completely different place than escondido! I call it a bubble and it really is! Here everyone has the same standards and lives the same ways and going home is just a shock! I have become a stronger person up here, some may say I have changed but if I have it has been for the better! There have been a few incidences up here that have made me realize guys are not my life and school is. I need to focus on my school work and get my major under way and put boys on a hold... which i have been doing and it has been working pretty well. I must say though that tonight was a break down... I love being up at school and the person i am developing into but i miss my family and my friends and quite frankly the sun and beach. It is supposed to be getting really cold here finally and so going home is going to be paradise. The count down has begun...12 days til Thanksgiving break and 6 weeks to Christmas break! I am soo pumped... well there is life soo far in good ol' Rexburg and i promise to post more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment