Happy Birthday to me!!!! It was my 19th birthday on the 13th of June, and it was one of the best I have had! My friends were so great to me, they made the sadness of being away from home go away very quick! Cait, Kim, and Marki took me to Gator Jacks for lunch which was amazing! Then Cait made me my favorite cupcakes, red velvet, while Kim got me one from COCO Bean. Then Tanner surprised me by taking me to Custard where a bunch of our friends were and we had a little celebration there! Hallie also got me flowers which was so nice of her :) For FHE we had a fiesta where I got to party with virgin jello shots and margaritas! It was such a blast and ended with a very fun dinner to Red Robin with Adam! I had such a blast, it was a great birthday week starting with the Tim McGraw concert with my family the weekend before then ending with all of my friends! I also got an awesome phone call from my brothers and sister who had a dinner just to tell me happy birthday, they were in Arizona! It was awesome :) Thank you everyone for such a great day!

My amazing birthday girl cup that Cait made for me!!

Marlee and I's birthdays are a day apart so this is us sharing our red velvet birthday cupcake together!

This is me partying to my favorite Kid Cudi song, "Soundtrack 2 my Life" on my birthday with my party glasses and my Birthday Girl cup! My friends, family, and roommates made this birthday one of the best foresure!
No comments:
Post a Comment