Thursday, June 30, 2011

Playdate :)

So I have this new friend, Kendall George, his new name is PLAYDATE!! Honestly one of the coolest people I know! The greatest thing about Kendall is that is as strange as me!
Here are some awesome things about my playdate:
1. He just got back from his mission!
2. He lives very close to me back home TOO so he can never get rid of me!
3. He does not like when people touch him
4. Girls have cooties
5. He does not like chocolate ice cream
6. Not a big fan of cake
7. He has an awesome car, her name is Shyra
8. Does not like dill pickle sunflower seeds (not many people do)
9. He is a ginge!
10. One of the funniest, most awesome people I know!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is perfect.. Clueless Kendall and infatuated Sam. Haha

    ReplyDelete